Happy Sunday! 🙂
Today I am sharing a tutorial on my everyday Victoria’s Secret Waves that are just like the Angels wear. I am also showing how I clip-in my Laced Hair Extensions. I have been curling my hair like this forever using my Sultra Bombshell 1 inch Curling Wand. The Sultra Bombshell wand has been my all time favorite curling wand because the curls last FOREVER. Ok, not forever, but 2-3 days is good enough for me!
Reasons I love the Sultra Bomshell 1 inch:
- Curls last all day and 2-3 days after as soft waves
- SUPER FAST! I can curl and wave my entire head in under 10 minutes. 5 minutes if I am in a rush, which is amazing because I cannot even straighten my hair that quickly.
- Uniform heat across the iron – no hot spots!
- Comes with a glove so you don’t burn yourself, I don’t know how people curl their hair with the wand without one!
- Made to last. This is the 2nd one I have owned, the first one lasting me over 6 years which is very impressive to me for a hot tool!
- 1 inch barrel on the Sultra Bombshell creates endless looks- you can do tight curls, loose waves, and everything in between.
- Great for long and short hair!
- Interested in the Sultra Bombshell 1 inch? Get yours here!
To see how I get my Victoria’s Secret Waves Watch the video below! If you’re on mobile make sure you click here to subscribe!! 🙂
I am also wearing my Laced Hair I-Do Clip-In Extensions for the final look to add some length and additional volume to my hair and give the Victoria’s Secret Waves the “model look,” because all of the Victoria Secret Angels wear clip-in hair extensions, yes all of them! I don’t wear my extensions every day, but I love to wear my laced hair extensions when I am braiding my hair, because as we all know it takes so much hair to have a full and long-looking braid. I also wear them when I curl my hair, because I feel like they are seamless when they’re curled, and very subtle but beautiful with one weft. I am wearing the 18″ Laced Hair I-Do Clip-In Extensions in the color 16/22 , wich is described as Highlight and Beige Lowlight Mix “Buttercream,” and I had mine cut so they wouldn’t be so long. I curl my laced hair extensions separately, and then add them into my hair after I have finished curling my head with the Sultra Bombshell.
Hair products used to create Victoria’s Secret Waves:
What am I wearing?