Mini Dress Details
Maxi Dress Details
Happy Monday y’all! If y’all haven’t noticed, Mondays are my fave day to posts blog posts! I don’t really know why, but I just like starting the week with a fresh post for y’all. 🙂 I’m finally sharing these 2 looks from Plum PrettySugar from our vacation in Mexico! It’s crazy that exactly one month ago today we were leaving to go on vacation. I need another one already! 😉
For me, I love my vacation outfits to be effortless and easy. I love how these dresses combine gorgeous prints, with a comfortable and super-flattering fit. They both have adorable sweetheart necklines that are smocked, and are only fitted up top.
Here are 5 tips to crush your vacation style this summer:
1. Wear fun Prints – prints are always fun, but especially on vacation. I love the 2 prints I’m wearing, and Plum Pretty Sugar has soon many cute summer-inspired prints. I LOVE this print, I actually have in their robe and am obsessed!
2. Show some leg – mini dresses show of your beautifully tanned and with a pair of heels or wedges, you’ll have legs for days!
3. Ditch the heels – with my maxi that I’m wearing, I’m wearing comfy little cognac flat sandals. I knew we would be doing a lot of walking, and I didn’t want to worry about my feet hurting. Save your heels, like the ones I’m wearing with the short dress here, when you know you won’t be in them long.
4. Skip the blowout – I always bring my blow dryer and 100 hot tools (haha) with me on vacay and hardly ever use them! Go for a messy braid with some texture, like I did! I had beach hair and just sprain some dry shampoo in, braided it, and was ready to go! It saves time which makes for a happy husband, and is way less stress on you. So rock that braid, girl! 🙂
5. Be a little daring – for me, I love showing some extra skin on vacation. Whether it’s a high slit, a two-piece set that has a cropped top, short shorts, or a super low or open back, I love showing more skin on vacation. Plus with the warm weather and humid air, the less you have on, the better you feel!
My Plum Pretty Sugar Picks
Hope y’all have an awesome week! XOXO