Why is it that sometimes the people we love the most are the hardest to buy gifts for? I know for me, I want the gift to be “just right,” and tend to over think my options. So today I am posting a Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2016 for ideas for y’all to take the guess work out of what to buy your momma. Because, let’s be honest. She deserves the world, but I can’t afford that sooooo these other options will do. 🙂
To start of my Mother’s Day gift guide 2016, I didn’t really have a way to “picture” this in my pretty collage, but of course PIIT28 ($39 unlimted access to content/videos/1 time fee/free PIIT28 tank for completing!) or PIIT28 Power Pack (PIIT workouts + meal plan bundles are $89 – save $19) are both great options to treat your momma this Mother’s Day 2016. If she is busy, doesn’t wanna go to the gym, but has mentioned getting in shape, this is the perfect gift for her. My momma is going to be starting this soon, and she is so excited about it!!! I have not purchased the PIIT28 Meal plan, however Cassey (the creator) always has delicious recipes so I am sure that it’s amazing too. PIIT28 was definitely a no-brainer for me to unlude in my Mother’s Day gift guide 2016.
My Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2016
- Sultra Vixen from Folica – Blowout brush that actually dries hair with hot air as you style! This multi-tasking tool will help save your momma some time!
- ACV dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse – Folica – Helps rinse all the hairspray and dry shampoo momma’s have accumulated in their hair. You only use this 1x every 2 weeks, so it will last her a while too. 🙂
- Rita Hazan True Color Absolute Shine Gloss Breaking Brass – Because moms hate brassy locks!
- Theorie Altitude Volumizing Spray from Folica. My mom loves big hair, I love big hair. This spray is amazing. You apply before blow-drying and it gives incredible volume, without stickiness or weight.
- Amika Bombshell Blowout Brush from Folica – My hot tool holy grail of the moment. Perfect for bedhead, or a quick hair fix. Anything that saves times is a good choice for mom. (Sold out at Folica WAH! but available at Sephora & Birchbox as well)
- Chance Chanel Perfume – I wear this DAILY. Any time someone gets close to me they ALWAYS compliment my perfume. Classic, soft, and feminine it’s the perfect perfume for anyone, especially your momma.
- Replica Beach Walk Perfume – Light and beachy, it’s the perfect summer fragrance. Plus, if you’re on a budget, the perfume rollerball option is clutch at only $25!
- Tory Burch Perfume – Also a classic feminine perfume, not too strong, and perfect for every day wear.
- Flowerbomb Perfume – Very floral but delicious. A lot stronger than the other 3 options, so this is perfect for special occasions or if your mom loves strongly floral scented perfumes.
- Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask: Obsessed with these sheet face masks from Ulta! I have tried this one, the Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask (perfect for redness, irritation, or sunburns), Mediterranean Olive Brightening Mask (helps brighten up dull skin), & the 7 Wonders Himalayan Camellia Pore Minimizing (awesome for breakouts and calming skin as well).
- I love you mom Heart Dish from Nordstrom – Perfect for your mom’s bedside table or vanity countertop, to remind her daily of your love! Also a super budget friendly option at $10!
- Hand Script Art Print from Etsy – Perfect for mom’s office or desk. 🙂 Also super budget friendly!!!
- The Farmhouse Cookbook from Amazon – If your mom likes to cook, she will love this modern twist on country cooking. “Stuffed full of details on selecting the best ingredients, eating seasonally, and foraging, this book is an invaluable source of information as well as a celebration of modern country living and how to get involved with the land and the food you eat.”
- You are my mom. You are crazy. Mug from Nordstrom – So adorable and funny. Your mom is sure to love this clever mug.
- FabFitFun Box Subscription! You can just buy her 1 box, or a yearly subscription. If you opt for the yearly option, she will get 1 amazing box delivered to her door every season, for a total of 4 boxes in one year! It’s like Christmas opening my box every season. 🙂 This is definitely my favorite subscription box that I am subscribed to.
- Swell Water Bottle from Nordstrom – Keeps your drink cold literally all day and is so adorable. Great for mom’s on the go, especially if they are trying to drink more water in the day! So cute as well. 🙂 I love mine and take it to work every day.
- Large Gold Filigree Earrings Moroccan Style from Exalt Couture – These earrings go with seriously everything in my closet. They were a must have for my Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2016. They’re so easy to throw on & go, which makes it the perfect gift for mom! Only $24!!!! Your mom will be so obsessed with these, I promise.
- Large Tote from Nordstrom – Perfect for working moms or moms that are always on the go. It’s affordable ($48) and so huge she can fit those 3 extra sandwiches and an apple because mom’s are always prepared! 😉
- Simple Druzy Necklace: Elisa Pendant Necklace by Kendra Scott from Nordstrom – Simple and chic, another every day piece of jewelry your mom will love to wear. 🙂
Folica is hosting a #momhair contest on their Instagram! Head over to their Instagram @folica to enter and more details are below! 🙂
I hope this Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2016 is helpful to y’all! You still have time to order online. 🙂 Remember Mother’s Day is May 8, so in order for it to get here on time you probably should be ordering within the next couple of days! 🙂
I hope y’all have an amazing week!