Ruffle Sleeve Top – SheIn c/o // Tom Girl Jean Shorts (back in stock – all sizes AND on sale for $30!!)// Bracelet Stack // Sandals sold out – but same style in cognac here + 30% off!! // Watch – Classic Petite Sheffield in Rose Gold- use code ‘MORGBULLARD’ to save 15% off your entire purchase!
See my full post on taking the above look from day to night here! 🙂
SHOP THE POST:
Happy Thursday y’all!
Today I wanted to share some of my Instagram outfits that I have’t shared on my blog yet! 🙂 A lot of times I take pictures in the moment when I’m actually wearing the outfit, and honestly those are my favorite types of pictures to post.
Two of my looks above are from SheIn! Their prices may seem to good to be true, but I promise y’all that it isn’t! My tips for shopping their site is to read the reviews! So many of their items have tons of pictures of real women wearing the clothes, and review on the fit, quality, etc! Make sure you know your body measurements to order the correct sizes. 🙂 I have ordered smalls, larges, and one-size-fits-alls from them and they have all fit perfectly as I look very closely at the measurements. This ruffled top that I’m wearing above is so on-trend right now and seriously the cutest little thing ever. I’m also obsessed with this tie dye dress! For the price, the quality is impeccable and it’s sooo comfortable. It honestly feels just as good as a boutique tee shirt dress! The fabric is a little stretchy too! 🙂
10 Random Facts About Me
I want to start doing more personal posts and sharing stories with y’all! I’m truly an open book, so today I want to share 10 random facts about myself with y’all. 🙂
- I have to sleep with the overhead fan on and the floor fan at all times.
- I love fruit – watermelon, strawberries, blackberries, kiwi, passion fruit, I love it all! There isn’t a fruit that I don’t like!
- I love getting massages – Drew is the sweetest and always rubs my neck and feet before bed!
- My day job I’m actually an outside sales rep – so many of y’all ask me of I blog full-time, and I don’t! I have a real full-time job just like y’all! 🙂 And fun fact, I actually wanted to be a doctor/PA for the longest time.
- I grew up playing travel fast pitch softball & I was a pitcher – I was always the girliest one out there with a huge bow in my hair! People always thing I cheered, but that was my sister’s sport. 🙂
- My guilty pleasures are Keeping up with the Kardashians and The Bachelor/Bachelorette. I remember watching Trista + Ryan’s season in middle school with my mom and sister!
- I’ve been dating Drew since I was 14! (This is out 10th year together!!!)
- I have 3 younger siblings – my sister is 22, my brother is 16, and my youngest brother is 12!
- I was voted best dressed in high school. 🙂
- If I get one hand wet, I have the get the other one wet. Is that OCD? haha