I received the Tarte Tartlette 2 palette for Christmas from my husband. The packaging for the new tartelette is so gorgeous. I couldn’t want to try it out! The in bloom colors are stunning! They have great color payoff and are long lasting. Here is a quick and easy, but gorgeous look that would be great look for anytime you want a subtle, but glam look. Lip color here in “distraction”
- Prime lids — I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Apply jetsetter from lash line to crease.
- Apply rocker on top, focusing on the middle of the lid and outward
- Apply activist in a “V” shape, with the point of the v being the corner of your eye, the side of the “V” being your crease, and the other side of the V being your lash line.
- Blend out with clean fluffy eyeshadow brush to ensure no harsh lines.
- Add rocker again to the middle of the crease
- Apply charmer on your brow bone
- Apply funnygirl to the inside corner
So if you’ve been thinking about getting the new tarte tartelette in bloom, I 100% recommend t. You won’t regret it! The potential looks are endless.
I hope y’all enjoyed this subtle glam New Years Eve 2016 look and thanks so much for reading!
Happy New Years everyone! Make it the best one yet!❤️