Haaaaappy Monday y’all! Today I’m sharing the cutest top from PinkBlush. I actually wore this outfit to brunch yesterday with Drew, but I would totally wear this to work too. The longer length makes it perfect for jeans, and it’s got such a cute and flowy cut. Unfortunately the top is so cute that it’s already sold out, but they have so many new arrivals, so definitely go check them out! I’m loving this top and this top so much right now.
5 Random Thoughts for Today:
1. My dogs are driving me crazy! Our cat always sits on the porch, and they constantly act like they want outside ALL DAY LONG. Working from home when I’m not traveling is awesome, but sheesh can I have some peach & quiet for 10 seconds?!
2. I’m really craving Thai food tonight, no clue why but it’s one of my faves!
3. I hate folding socks. HATE!
4. Why can’t I be 6 years old forever // I miss having summers off.
5. I am sharing a hair tutorial blog post this week on how I/ curl my hair so keep your eyes peeled! 🙂 It’s gonna be a good one!
This week is definitely going to be a busy one for me, because I have training for work and just so much going on! However your week is going so far, I hope the rest is amazing! 🙂 Are any of y’all watching The Bachelorette tonight?